A simple snack perfect for Halloween. Ready in minutes and kid-friendly to help make.
1. Pre pop 12 cups of popcorn, set aside.
2. In a microwaveable bowl melt your butter.
3. Stir in your orange jello and corn syrup, place back in microwave and heat until it is a full boil (start at 1min and increase accordingly)
4. Being careful, add in the baking soda and stir for 2-3minutes.
5. Fold in the popcorn making sure to coat evenly. Microwave again for 30 seconds or longer for it to be more crunchy.
6. Scoop out and shape into balls.
7. Add a tootsie roll as the stem, mint leaves or other candy you have as the leaf. Decorate to make a pumpkin face if you want.
Original recipe can be found HERE