1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Combine warm water and ground flax seeds in a small bowl, and allow to sit for approximately 10 minutes, until mixture has gelled. In a separate small bowl, combine non dairy milk and apple cider vinegar.
3. In a large bowl, sift together almond flour, salt, and baking soda, and stir well to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together coconut oil, agave and vanilla. Add flax mixture and non dairy milk mixture, and mix.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry, and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until well incorporated.
6. Divide batter between muffin cups, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once cool, frost with your favourite vegan icing recipe, or enjoy as is.