Does your baby like bath time? Is your baby not very fond of bath time? We talked all about bathing our babies at our momstown Calgary Baby Basics Every Little Step program with Walmart Canada. Our mamas offered up some helpful tips on how to help keep baby happy at bath time.
1. Before you put baby into the bath pop their towel into the dryer so when you are getting close to the end of the bath have someone (please do not leave baby unattended) grab the towel so it is slightly warm to bundle baby up in after getting out of the water.
2. Co bath baby. This is a great time for dad to bond with their new baby!
3. Fill the tub with only about a inch of warm water – test out the temperature using a bath thermometer.
4. Sing to your baby! Here is a few from Fisher Price.
5. Make some bubbles with a bath soap – who doesn't like bubbles?!
Bath time doe not need to be stressful, take a deep breath and relax, remember baby can feel and sense your anxiety.